Statement of Faith
- The Bible is the inspired and only infallible and authoritative Word of God (II Tim 3:16, II Peter 1:21)
- There is one God, eternally existent in three persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Ghost (Matt. 28:19; John 15:26; 1 John 5:7)
- In the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in his virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, In His vicarious and atoning death, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, in His personal future return to this earth (Matt 1:18-23, 16:16; 29:6-7; Heb. 4:4; Luke 1:26-27; 8:22-25; John 2:11; 14:13; Is. 53:7; I John 2:1-2; I Cor. 15:3; Eph. 4:8-10; Rom. 8:34; Acts I:II; and Rev. 1:7).
- In the blessed hope - the rapture of the church at Christ's coming (II Thess. 4:16-17). The only means of being cleansed from sin is through repentance and faith in the precious blood of Christ (Rom. 10:9-10; Acts 3:10). The redemptive work of Christ on the cross provides healing of the human body in answer to believing prayer.
- The sanctifying power of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live an overcoming life. In the resurrection of both the saved and the lost - the one to everlasting life and the other to everlasting damnation (II Cor. 5:10; John 5:28-29; Rev. 21:28).
- The baptism of the Holy Spirit, according to Acts 2:4, is given to believers who desire it (Acts 2:4; 2:28-39).
- Water baptism by immersion.